CRM

SAGENCY7

How to change the default for mails in lifecyle stage

SOLVE

Hi,

I have subscribers that get added automatically via the website to the DB and mail contacts that are added automatically via mail traffic.

Both receive the tag subscriber in the column lifecycle stage. I would love to have a different standard tag for mail contact entries. Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SAGENCY7,

This would require the automation functionalities of a Professional or Enterprise subscription. You would need contact-based workflows to automatically set contacts to a later Lifecycle stage. In a workflow you could specify the Lifecycle stage to be assigned based on different entries.

There isn't an option that allows you to set a different default Lifecycle stage, unfortunately.

One option that might help you is a hidden form field passing on a default value in a website form. You can assign a certain Lifecycle stage to all contacts who submit a form this way.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SAGENCY7,

This would require the automation functionalities of a Professional or Enterprise subscription. You would need contact-based workflows to automatically set contacts to a later Lifecycle stage. In a workflow you could specify the Lifecycle stage to be assigned based on different entries.

There isn't an option that allows you to set a different default Lifecycle stage, unfortunately.

One option that might help you is a hidden form field passing on a default value in a website form. You can assign a certain Lifecycle stage to all contacts who submit a form this way.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes