CRM

JChance
Membre

How to change deal owner for ALL jobs at once?

Résolue

I was wondering if there is a way to change the deal owner for all projects at once? Like a mass switch. We are in the process of re-assigning jobs from one person within our company to another. Do I have to go into each deal individually and change the deal owner or is there a way to do it all at once? 

Thanks! 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @JChance,

You can make use of HubSpot bulk edit feature. Navigate to Menu > Sales > Deals and pick the list view ( karstenkoehler_0-1620100205493.png ). Click on More filters in the center of the screen and make sure you have the right filters applied (e.g. all filters removed, deals from a certain Pipeline or Deal stage, deals from a certain Deal owner etc).

Once everything looks good, tick the checkbox at the top left, then the Assign button:

karstenkoehler_1-1620100380111.png

You can find an overview of all ways to change ownership here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @JChance,

You can make use of HubSpot bulk edit feature. Navigate to Menu > Sales > Deals and pick the list view ( karstenkoehler_0-1620100205493.png ). Click on More filters in the center of the screen and make sure you have the right filters applied (e.g. all filters removed, deals from a certain Pipeline or Deal stage, deals from a certain Deal owner etc).

Once everything looks good, tick the checkbox at the top left, then the Assign button:

karstenkoehler_1-1620100380111.png

You can find an overview of all ways to change ownership here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.