CRM

monicahower
Miembro

How to blocklist domains from creating contacts (forms, imports, etc)

Basically, if I'm Pepsi, making sure no emails from Coca-Cola end up in my CRM. Criteria for being on this list is "people that won't buy our stuff". So:

Competitors

Vendors and agencies we hire

Vendors that sneak onto import lists

Vendors that got our email selling to us

Groups and associations

Etc

Where do you go to do that to ensure you're keeping a clean system?

Thanks so much
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
webdew
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

Hi @monicahower ,

You can ceate a never log list for your account.
Check out this article here: Exclude recipients from CRM email logging (hubspot.com)
created a video for you: https://www.loom.com/share/0d168feeb93342558abd4b7648197411

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

monicahower
Miembro

I am not sure this is the solution I am looking for - I've already looked into that.

If I am john@pepsi.com I would want to make sure jane@cocacola.com cannot be imported into my CRM, cannot fill out a form, and cannot subscribe to our marketing communications. But it's not just Jane I don't want to enter our CRM - it's her whole organization.

So if I see Jane in our CRM and I delete her, that's great but 

1.  It doesn't stop other people from her organization from joining
  2. It doesn't even stop her from getting back in

How do I ban entire domains from entering my CRM via imports, forms, subscriptions, etc when they are known competitors, vendors, etc?

I don't think NeverLog is the comprehensive solution to what I am asking, but please let me know if I am misunderstanding something.

0 Me gusta