CRM

FIAInterpreting

How to automatically create companies from contacts?

SOLVE

First time posting here, so I apologize for any errors.

I have about 2,050 contacts, the vast majority of them representing companies. However, when I look at the companies list, there is only one company (ours) that I manually created. Is it possible for the list of companies to be created automatically based on the domain name in the contacts list? I have tried toggling on the Automatically create and associate companies with contacts option but the list is still showing just one company. What do you advise?

Stay safe and healthy,

Ethan

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
warrendavey
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @FIAInterpreting - Thanks for your question and for joining the forum - I answer questions with video each day and have chosen yours as our question of the day to answer.

Here is a link to the video:https://youtu.be/TYWOVANSJoE

In addition:  Toggling the automation is correct.  It should have already kicked in and associated the contacts.  If not, I would submit a ticket to HubSpot. Also, if it is possible, delete the current list you uploaded and re-upload with the Company creation automation turned on.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
warrendavey
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @FIAInterpreting - Thanks for your question and for joining the forum - I answer questions with video each day and have chosen yours as our question of the day to answer.

Here is a link to the video:https://youtu.be/TYWOVANSJoE

In addition:  Toggling the automation is correct.  It should have already kicked in and associated the contacts.  If not, I would submit a ticket to HubSpot. Also, if it is possible, delete the current list you uploaded and re-upload with the Company creation automation turned on.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

FIAInterpreting

SOLVE

It works now! Thank you so much for your help, truly appreciate it.

0 Upvotes
warrendavey

SOLVE

No problem.  Please mark my answer as a solution if it helped and may help others.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

0 Upvotes