CRM

SVaish

How to automatically create a follow-up task for emails?

SOLVE

How can I automatically create a follow-up task for every email(if the response isn't received) from superhuman? I have bcc address in place but I am not able to figure out how to create a workflow for the same. Also, would it be possible to get the notification of these follow-up tasks on slack?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SVaish,

Just checking if I'm getting your request right: You would like to create a task for yourself if a contact is not replying to a one-to-one email sent through your connected inbox?

As far as I know, this is currently not possible. You can't create tasks based on interactions with emails sent through a connected inbox, only for marketing emails.

The HubSpot feature that is closest to what you're trying to achieve are sequences, a series of targeted, timed email templates sent through your connected inbox (available in Professional and Enterprise). Instead of creating a task as a reminder to follow-up, you would enroll a contact in a sequence. They would receive all the scheduled emails unless the reply to one of them. (There are a few other unenrollment triggers explained here.) Effectively the same as reminding yourself to send a follow-up.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SVaish,

Just checking if I'm getting your request right: You would like to create a task for yourself if a contact is not replying to a one-to-one email sent through your connected inbox?

As far as I know, this is currently not possible. You can't create tasks based on interactions with emails sent through a connected inbox, only for marketing emails.

The HubSpot feature that is closest to what you're trying to achieve are sequences, a series of targeted, timed email templates sent through your connected inbox (available in Professional and Enterprise). Instead of creating a task as a reminder to follow-up, you would enroll a contact in a sequence. They would receive all the scheduled emails unless the reply to one of them. (There are a few other unenrollment triggers explained here.) Effectively the same as reminding yourself to send a follow-up.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.