CRM

BLEMETAYER
参加者

How to add the number of Hubspot meetings per contact ?

解決

Hi,

I would like to add the number of hubspot meeting per contact in a dedicated field. Do you know how to do this ? My client sell coaching, so each meeting will be a credit.

Thank you for you help 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @BLEMETAYER,

From a first glance, this would require a Professional subscription. Here's how I would approach this.

First you'd create a custom property (number field). In a contact-based workflow, you would then count up +1 every time a new meeting is booked. (This number would only populate going forward and not take into account previous meetings.)

karstenkoehler_0-1653625618649.png

There is unfortunately no default property for this.

In a Professional subscription, you could also create a custom report to see the number of meetings per contact (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Custom Report Builder > Sales activities). You would filter for Activity type meeting and visualize the number of meetings by contact.

In a Starter subscription, this can't be done as far as I know.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
Peter__Jones
参加者

解決

This only works for meetings booked via the meeting tool right? Not tracking meetings sent directly via Outlook / Gmail etc?

I'm looking for the same thing. I need to know how many meetings a contact has had booked, specifcally while in a particular lifecycle stage, and then calculate the number of meetings completed, and work oout the %

I.e contacts in Lead stage, % of meetings completed from scheduled.

Ultimately to understand how many meetings that're scheduled are falling through / being held.

Figured I need to know number of meetings firstly, then filter to if in a lifecycle stage, then another filter to check outcome. Tricky.

0 いいね!
BLEMETAYER
参加者

解決

Super clear ! Thanks a lot for your time @karstenkoehler 🙂

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @BLEMETAYER,

From a first glance, this would require a Professional subscription. Here's how I would approach this.

First you'd create a custom property (number field). In a contact-based workflow, you would then count up +1 every time a new meeting is booked. (This number would only populate going forward and not take into account previous meetings.)

karstenkoehler_0-1653625618649.png

There is unfortunately no default property for this.

In a Professional subscription, you could also create a custom report to see the number of meetings per contact (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Custom Report Builder > Sales activities). You would filter for Activity type meeting and visualize the number of meetings by contact.

In a Starter subscription, this can't be done as far as I know.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.