How to add Hubspot Owner into Notes during Task Creation

jeeshenlee
Contributor

Hello, I'm trying to add Hubspot Owner of the contact into a notes during Task Creation (in Workflow).

From the "Insert contact token" dropdownlist, I could not find "Hubspot Owner" as a option. How do I add the Hubspot Owner's First Name into notes?

Hubspot-Owner-In-Contact-Token.PNG

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @jeeshenlee I can confirm that HubSpot is changing the name of the HubSpot Owner property to reflect the type of record the user actually owns. For example, HubSpot Owner on your HubSpot contacts will become “Contact Owner,” “HubSpot Owner” on companies will become “Company Owner,” and so on.

How does it work?
The following properties will undergo the following name changes:

table

Note: This is purely a cosmetic change. The internal values of all of these properties will remain the same - meaning that no lists or workflows based on these properties will be affected, nor any integration mappings.

Who Gets it?
This change will take effect in all portals on Tuesday, May 8th. All portals will see a dismissable in app banner until May 8th giving them a heads up on the change.

What language is it in?
All languages supported by HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
jeeshenlee
Contributor

@roisinkirby are we able to get the "First Name" of the Hubspot Owner in Task Creation?

0 Upvotes