CRM

FaerieWhings

How to Switch to a Private Account

SOLVE

I have a shared account with a colleague and want to know if there's a way to move to an account dedicated to myself, using the same email. And, if so, how do I transfer the contacts to the new account?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @FaerieWhings,

When you say private account do you mean a private portal, or just updating your permissions? You can update you and your colleague's permissions as outlined here

If you are looking to have a fully private portal, you may want to create a new portal. You can export your contacts following the instructions outlined here. For any other content you have in your portal, you can export it following the steps outlined here.

Thanks, 

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @FaerieWhings,

When you say private account do you mean a private portal, or just updating your permissions? You can update you and your colleague's permissions as outlined here

If you are looking to have a fully private portal, you may want to create a new portal. You can export your contacts following the instructions outlined here. For any other content you have in your portal, you can export it following the steps outlined here.

Thanks, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes