CRM

EXPRO

How to Stop Email Notifications

SOLVE

When I make a new contact for someone in my CRM they are getting an email every time I do it, so we're basically spamming our agent's emails. Is there any way to turn off email notifications?

(I already tried going to settings-->notifications-->turning off "Email notifications will be sent to your inbox")

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Tnichs
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi,  the notifications setting is the one that does it, but each agent needs to go and set their own notifications.  Rather than the master notification that you described, I'd recommend each user looks through the list below the Email notifications will be sent to your inbox button to see what notifications would be useful to them or not

Screenshot 2020-12-17 at 06.57.20.png

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EXPRO,

Notification settings apply to the individual user, they're not set for the whole portal / all users. I'd recommend sending this knowledgebase article to your users, they can select which kinds of notifications they'd like to receive:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/how-to-set-up-user-notifications-in-hubspot

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EXPRO,

Notification settings apply to the individual user, they're not set for the whole portal / all users. I'd recommend sending this knowledgebase article to your users, they can select which kinds of notifications they'd like to receive:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/how-to-set-up-user-notifications-in-hubspot

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Tnichs
Solution

SOLVE

Hi,  the notifications setting is the one that does it, but each agent needs to go and set their own notifications.  Rather than the master notification that you described, I'd recommend each user looks through the list below the Email notifications will be sent to your inbox button to see what notifications would be useful to them or not

Screenshot 2020-12-17 at 06.57.20.png

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero