CRM

infiniteloop
Contributor

How to Export Opt Out Contacts?

SOLVE

How do I export all the contacts that have opted out either automatically when they unsubscribed or that we manually opted them out after they asked us to?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @infiniteloop,

You would create an active list and filter that list for "Unsubscribed from all email is equal to True". Alternatively, if you also want contacts who are unsubscribed from specific subscription types, you would choose those under Filter type > Email subscriptions:

karstenkoehler_0-1645593653769.png

After saving the list, you can export it via the Actions button in the top left corner.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Assoc-Sacto
Participant

SOLVE

What if you also want to export opted email addresses that are NOT contacts? (Email addresses that were previously imported as an opt-out list).

0 Upvotes
infiniteloop
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks, Karsten! That worked!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @infiniteloop,

You would create an active list and filter that list for "Unsubscribed from all email is equal to True". Alternatively, if you also want contacts who are unsubscribed from specific subscription types, you would choose those under Filter type > Email subscriptions:

karstenkoehler_0-1645593653769.png

After saving the list, you can export it via the Actions button in the top left corner.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.