CRM

BiancaLomeli

How to Disable Bulk Update

SOLVE

Hello,

I would like to disable the bulk update feature for users of my CRM. How can I do so?

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BiancaLomeli,

There currently isn't a setting for this. It's possible to disable bulk delete and take away editing permissions, as you are probably aware, but it's not possible to disable bulk editing specifically, see also here. If you don't want users to be able to bulk edit, currently you'd have to take away editing permissions altogether.

This is a valid request however and I'd recommend submitting it to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these posts based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
LeoSilva
Participant

SOLVE

Eu também acho muito perigoso permitir que qualquer usuário faça edições em massa. Até mesmo porque a Hubspot não permite reverter uma ação realizada por engano. Aconteceu ontem aqui na empresa um caso assim e está sendo um transtorno analisar e reverter um por um. Ou permitam reveter ações em massa ou permitam bloquear ações em massa para determinado usuário, em todos os planos da Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BiancaLomeli,

There currently isn't a setting for this. It's possible to disable bulk delete and take away editing permissions, as you are probably aware, but it's not possible to disable bulk editing specifically, see also here. If you don't want users to be able to bulk edit, currently you'd have to take away editing permissions altogether.

This is a valid request however and I'd recommend submitting it to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these posts based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.