CRM

mdrnd
Participant

How to CC Marketing emails internally for the team

SOLVE

Hi all,

I have a marketing email that's being sent when a lead comes in from Social media such as LinkedIn. I'd like to CC the team (a few members) on the email so they can keep track of the email loop.

There is no way to add CC to the marketing emails. So I wanted to create a workflow so I can send the same marketing email to the team using "Send Internal Maarketing Email" feature but unfortuntely each time lead comes in, the marketing email is being sent but internal marketing emails ends up with an error.

What's the best way to CC the team internally so that they can receive the same marketing email as the lead does?

Thank you,

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mdrnd,

Could you specify the error that you're seeing? It should appear in the action log of your workflow. It might be a matter of updating the subscription status of those contacts. (Alternatively, the email address might have bounced and you need to unbounce it.)

Generally, it's not possible to copy contacts on marketing emails, that's correct. You'd have to send a separate internal marketing email, I think that's the best option.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mdrnd,

Could you specify the error that you're seeing? It should appear in the action log of your workflow. It might be a matter of updating the subscription status of those contacts. (Alternatively, the email address might have bounced and you need to unbounce it.)

Generally, it's not possible to copy contacts on marketing emails, that's correct. You'd have to send a separate internal marketing email, I think that's the best option.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.