CRM

abpe
Teilnehmer/-in

How is likelihood to close calculated?

Does anyone know how likelihood to close is calculated? This would be helpful in terms of deciding how useful of a property it is to use. 

Thanks!

5 Antworten
RFees
Teilnehmer/-in

Appreciate a good black box algorithm, but maybe understanding the inputs would be helpful to know if we're actually leveraging those inputs. Further, the ability to back-test their likelihood to close vs observed reality for each organization would help establish credibility. Very few sales leaders will leverage a (completely) black box solution.

MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

"HubSpot uses the most current predictive machine learning algorithms known as black boxes to provide accurate predictions. With a black box, data scientists understand the input and outputs of the model, but how the input is transformed into the output is unknown. These models have been proven to outperform white box models, but it is not possible to break down how each individual input contributes to a contact’s score. Instead, the focus is on the overall predictive performance of the model." -- please see Determine likelihood to close with predictive lead scoring .

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
TDelude
Teilnehmer/-in

"the input[s]... of the model are known" is not accurate. HS should publish which "certain contact properties and activities" impact the output of the model. 

BérangèreL
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @TDelude and all,

I hope that you are well! I wanted to follow up on this since I got word from the Team on this topic.

I wanted to let you know that, thanks to your feedback, the article has been updated here with more details 🙂

I hope it helps!

Have a great day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Upvotes
BérangèreL
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @TDelude,

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

On this article "Determine likelihood to close with predictive lead scoring" I can see these details that might interest you:

" To set values for these properties, HubSpot analyzes the following data:

• Analytics and conversion information (e.g., web page visits, time of last visit, email interactions including clicks, opens, and replies, and form submission events).
  • The Lifecycle stage property. If a contact's lifecycle stage value is Customer, the Likelihood to close value will be cleared, and the Contact priority will be set to Closed Won.
  • Firmographic information provided by HubSpot Insights about the contact’s company.
  • Firmographic information about your business and HubSpot account.
  • Interactions logged in the HubSpot CRM (e.g., tracked email clicks, meetings booked)."

I will also share this feedback internally to see if we can edit the article to add more detailed information.

Thank you and have a good day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Upvotes