CRM

mmrcela

How do you send a mass email?

SOLVE

Hi Everyone,

We have the paid Sales account and the free Marketing account. I noticed that you can't send a mass email to a group or list of contacts where you can add tags in for first name and company so it looks like you're sending a personal email to one person instead of a mass email.

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mmrcela

Sending mass emails is a feature of the paid marketing product - i.e Pro, Basic and Enterprise.

Sending mass emails requires sophisitcated infrastructure and comes with responsibilities and risks. The sales tools use your own inbox to send emails, hence it can do this at the free/low price point.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
TClayton0
Participant

SOLVE

None of this is helpful. I'm a sales person trying to email my open deals to let them know I'm back from holiday. I should not need to access any marketing features to do this. This is BASIC functionality in any CRM. Please allow us to use our inbox to send the same email to multiple deal contacts from the deal overview screen, as is only logical. 

TClayton0
Participant

SOLVE

And this is 6 years old and they haven't made any progress...

0 Upvotes
DBaghel
Participant

SOLVE

Even I am looking forward to the same kind of feature as per my business setup. wherein we don't use a marketing plan however I am looking forward to sending the mass email to multiple contacts in one go through the Sales professional plan either that is through internal emails only. not the marketing/external emails.

Facility like Gmail also would work wherein we can send 500 emails in one go per day keeping maximum email ID in CC or BCC as per our ease.

Please look into this and help to get this feature ASAP.

Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @mmrcela

Sending mass emails is a feature of the paid marketing product - i.e Pro, Basic and Enterprise.

Sending mass emails requires sophisitcated infrastructure and comes with responsibilities and risks. The sales tools use your own inbox to send emails, hence it can do this at the free/low price point.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
erikjustenlarso

SOLVE

Hi,

Related to this post, I would really like to be able to send an email to an entire Call-list that runs the sales sequences we currently use. Is this going to be contemplated in the future? To be clear, I don't want the functionality of a marketing email, just the same functionality of the sales sequence emails, using my inbox to send, with the ability to send it to multiple receipients based on a sequence.

Thanks,

Erik

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @erikjustenlarso, @mmrcela I wanted to let you know that email marketing is now available with HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter. If you have questions for the Product Team specifically about email and or marketing best practices post your questions here

@Phil_Vallender if you have any questions about the new starter offering I'd recommend posting too!

0 Upvotes