CRM

tdeascentis
Participant

How do you resolve LinkedIn Sales Navigator subscription not found?

SOLVE

I'm was using Google.  Just switched over to MS Edge.  All my extensions have been reconnected successfully, accept LinkedIn Salas Nav. integration.  It was working fine with Chrome.  The window in contacts/company records for LinkedIn Sales Navigator shows in HS where it supposed to, but it will not let me sign on to my account.  It says this.  LinkedIn Sales Navigator subscription not found then it says to sign in as a different user so tried that and it gives me a grey box with a one through it.   Any ideas on how to sign in to my sales Nav account.  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
tdeascentis
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Oddly enough, I went to take the screenshots and found the plugin was working!  I've no idea why as I did not change anything.  Thank you for engaging though and offer to help.   Where you see the picture below, in MS Edge, when I submitted the problem, it had a box with text that said, (not signed in to Sales Nav, click here to sign in, when you clicked, it said, could not sign in, no account found.  Today, the account was found! I never even had to click the button to sign in.

tdeascentis_0-1607599890210.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
GuyTaylor
Guide

SOLVE

Hi @tdeascentis, a good question.

The Sales Nav integration works thru a cross-origin iFrame and depending on settings different browsers can handle this differently.  I might be able to spot the issue  or just better understand next steps with a visual. Would you please screenshot the Sales Nav integration (contact page) for both chrome and edge.

I'm going to help you get this working on edge but just as an aside, microsoft edge has many issues. Couple newer browsers that I I personally find work well are brave and sidekick. You will just need to change a quick security setting on both of these for the Sales Nav integration to work but after that there shouldn't be any issues.

tdeascentis
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Oddly enough, I went to take the screenshots and found the plugin was working!  I've no idea why as I did not change anything.  Thank you for engaging though and offer to help.   Where you see the picture below, in MS Edge, when I submitted the problem, it had a box with text that said, (not signed in to Sales Nav, click here to sign in, when you clicked, it said, could not sign in, no account found.  Today, the account was found! I never even had to click the button to sign in.

tdeascentis_0-1607599890210.png

GuyTaylor
Guide

SOLVE

@tdeascentis That's great! Cheers.

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @tdeascentis,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @gelflex-cc @Momenta @GuyTaylor, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !