CRM

Kc7
Mitglied

How do you export data on the engagement of the contacts.

lösung

Hi there,
We are looking to export data on the engagement of each contact, which will help us summarise sales process like average activity time, mode of activities, etc. 

Is this possible? If so, please guide through the process. 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Kc7,

It's currently not possible to export contact engagements (notes, tasks, emails, meetings, calls), at least not out-of-the-box. There are workarounds using third-party integrations. I haven't tested this myself but other users have mentioned import2 data migration.

Another alternative would be custom solutions based on the HubSpot Engagements API.

Lastly, if you have a Professional subscription, you could create a custom activity report and export the report data. Let me know if you need further guidance with this part.

There is also a thread on this topic in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting this thread and leaving a comment with your use case.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
RGranados
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi Karsten,

I wanted to follow up to see if there has been any upgrades to HubSpot where this information is able to be exported out? Meetings in particular.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Kc7,

It's currently not possible to export contact engagements (notes, tasks, emails, meetings, calls), at least not out-of-the-box. There are workarounds using third-party integrations. I haven't tested this myself but other users have mentioned import2 data migration.

Another alternative would be custom solutions based on the HubSpot Engagements API.

Lastly, if you have a Professional subscription, you could create a custom activity report and export the report data. Let me know if you need further guidance with this part.

There is also a thread on this topic in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting this thread and leaving a comment with your use case.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Kc7
Mitglied

lösung

Thank you Karsten. Will look into it