CRM

esundance
Participant

How do you duplicate a Deal?

SOLVE

I have month-to-month contracts and would like to be able to duplicate a Deal so I don't have to enter the same info each month.

2 Accepted solutions
Trumeter
Solution
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hey there esundance, yes you can do this by setting up a workflow. If you do with a workflow, you just have to monitor a field on the Deal (so perhaps you have another workflow that sets a value in a certain field when the contract is up), and then the workflow action step can be to create a Deal.

View solution in original post

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @esundance unless you are also using Marketing Pro or Enterprise, @Trumeter's solution won't be available to you. 

At this time, Sales Pro does not allow you to duplicate deal records. 

Could you tell us what your use case is here? There might be a different approach to acheiving your goal. 

View solution in original post

44 Replies 44
jc
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Check out Deal Duplicator. It is not native but it is free, it works and you can set automations. 

JC
0 Upvotes
AMah
Participant

SOLVE

It is only free for single-user accounts? Will have to pay 29USD if I am using business account? Ridiculous. 

0 Upvotes
JCeballos
Participant

SOLVE

Hello AMah, we understand your thoughts. I wanted to share with you that this app was made from scratch and is stored in our server that generates a monthly cost. We provide the manual duplication for free, the purchase is only when you require automated duplication.

0 Upvotes