CRM

TSmith2

How do we associate one contact to multiple companies?

SOLVE

Hi All,  We have individual contacts associated with multiple companies.  This seems pretty straight forward and far from an exception in most industries.  Yet, I can't seem to figure this out.  Thanks in advance for your help! 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TSmith2,

This feature is now in private beta, you should be able to request this from your Customer Success Manager / Account Manager at HubSpot: Associate one contact to multiple companies

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TSmith2,

This feature is now in private beta, you should be able to request this from your Customer Success Manager / Account Manager at HubSpot: Associate one contact to multiple companies

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SStrachan
Participant

SOLVE

Is this feature out of beta yet? If not any time frame?

0 Upvotes
danielrnorris
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Yeah sadly you cant but hoping Hubspot brings out this feature in the near future! Would be huge for a bunch of my clients, especially in regards to fundraising. I use a Household model with donations and often and am also syncing from Salesforce so I would want someone associated with a Household and a Business.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TSmith2,

This is not yet supported by HubSpot – but has been requested by a lot of other users. The request currently has the status "In planning": https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Associate-one-contact-to-multiple-companies/idi-p/192... This feature is currently in beta.

Until this is released, the only feature that comes close would be parent/child relationships for companies: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/companies/how-can-i-add-a-parent-or-child-company-to-an-existing-compa...

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler