CRM

NGC-224
Top Contributor

How do can I make the company url clickable in contacts

SOLVE

I like to have quick access to a clients' website.

But the url is not clickable. Can I change the text field so it becomes a clickable url?

And can I create a field "secondary url", as some of my clients have two websites?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Q: How do can I make the company url clickable in contacts

Short A: HubSpot's 'Website URL' contact property is already clickable from both 'Filter' mode AND 'Preview' mode.

hubspot-field-filter-clickable-non-clickable-url.png

Longer A

HubSpot has a built-in 'Website URL' contact property that is already clickable. You may also add as many secondary single line text contact properties (or company properties) as you like. Each will be clickable in 'Preview' mode of both the contact record and company record as follows.

hubspot-field-website-url.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Q: How do can I make the company url clickable in contacts

Short A: HubSpot's 'Website URL' contact property is already clickable from both 'Filter' mode AND 'Preview' mode.

hubspot-field-filter-clickable-non-clickable-url.png

Longer A

HubSpot has a built-in 'Website URL' contact property that is already clickable. You may also add as many secondary single line text contact properties (or company properties) as you like. Each will be clickable in 'Preview' mode of both the contact record and company record as follows.

hubspot-field-website-url.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
NGC-224
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you @MFJLabs 

I took that "got to website" button for an export button and never clicked it.

0 Upvotes