CRM

Participant

How do I view my calendar availability from within Hubspot?

Hi

I want to be able to view my calendar events and availability within Hubspot.

For example, when I go into a contact and Schedule a Meeting, I need to know (for blindingly obvious reasons) whether or not I already have a meeting scheduled at that time.

Given that I can send outside parties to view my own availability, surely I must be able to view my own?

4 Replies 4
DSivyer

has this since changed? do we have the ability to se euor calender now?

0 Upvotes
Kodeeco

How do I walk into the office, sit down open my calendar and see my daily, weekly and monthly calls, tasks and activities that I have scheduled in Hubspot?

zg1

can you make this feature available? a paid CRM should have the capasity to view one's availability from within the app itself such that we would not have to nagivate elsewhere when we need to book a meeting with a lead/client especially when we've already integrated our calendars and set up our availablity for various meetings.

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @09379 

Thank you for reaching out. 

You won't be able to see your own availability directly within the portal, however, if you have created a Meeting Link, you could check your availability through the link when you schedule a meeting from the contact record. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !