How do I send an email to (or create lists from) the contacts of Company type "Partner"SOLVE
Jun 27, 2019 3:32 PM
I am currently trying to create email lists for my company's partners, vendors, and other company types. This is because I would like to send bulk emails to either clients or partners/vendors, but not both at a time.
Is this something possible within Hubspot?
Many thanks in advance!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Jun 27, 2019 4:50 PM
This is definitely possible! Here's how I would do it...
1. Create a custom property for "Contact Type" which would consist of your options (Clients, Partners, Vendors, etc.)
2. If you're on Pro, I would create an active list which automatically updated based on the value of this field
3. You can then email that active list accordingly
Alternatively, if you don't have pro
1. Same as above
2. Go to your contacts screen and use a filter to only show the contacts with the appropriate property noted
3. Create static lists for each of the types of contacts
4. Add the filtered contacts to the appropriate static lists+
As another option, instead of adding to a static list from contacts, you could export as a CSV and then re-upload them to add to the appropriate list.
I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any questions.
|Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.|
HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer