CRM

SeanT
Mitglied

How do I see all contacts with a bounced email?

lösung

How do I see all contacts with a bounced email in the Hubspot CRM?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @SeanT

One way is to create a view of contacts with the property 'Emails bounced' is greater than 0. 

The other way is to do an export of all unsubscribes and bounces and analyse that data in Excel - as described here: How do I export a list of unsubscribed and bounced contacts?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten
LKpasaba
Mitglied

lösung

To help anyone who is trying to do this in 2023 there's a better way. Go to sales analytics and pick completed activities on the left hand panel. You can then filter by the rep and the dates you want to check. Look at the bottom and click and of the numbers properties highlighted and open up the report. You will then look at the top of the pop-up and group the dimension data and scroll down to email send status and select bounced. There you go!

0 Upvotes
dkeir
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

This probably won't help most of you but you can use the property "email hard bounce reason" is known to filter your contacts who have bounced.  This worked for what I needed. 

Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @SeanT

One way is to create a view of contacts with the property 'Emails bounced' is greater than 0. 

The other way is to do an export of all unsubscribes and bounces and analyse that data in Excel - as described here: How do I export a list of unsubscribed and bounced contacts?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
wiebke_m
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Next to just the info of someone having bounced, I would also like to sort it in hard bounces and soft bounces. Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
davidoudiette
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

That only works for marketing emails.

arthursamuel
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Yeah, is there a way to see what contacts have had emails bounced not through marketing emails. 

prozakis
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

Can someone reply to this crucial question ?

We need to get rid of bounced emails from our system. They are a lot. Our database counts more than 20,000 contacts.

How are we supposed to trace the bounced emails ? One by one ?

And one more thing. Some of the Bounced email show that are opened by the recipient ...

How is that possible ?

LRN
Mitglied

lösung

We have the same issue: some of the emails bounced but strangely, the receipient still opened them...?

0 Upvotes