CRM

AMcKeon
メンバー

How do I remove deal from pipeline without deleting the deal?

解決

Let's say someone adds a deal to a pipeline by accident. This causes some miscommunication about the pipeline but you don't want to lose info on the contact and its history. How would you "undo" your action and remove the deal/contact from the pipeline entirely?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @AMcKeon,

Deleting a deal doesn't delete the information on the associated objects, such as the contact record. So if you really just accidentally created a deal and there isn't any information stored on the deal record, you could safely delete the deal. The contact record will remain. (If you notice later that you shouldn't have delete the deal, you can even recover it.)

If you want to keep the deal but not "pollute" the pipeline, another option would be to create another deal pipeline, called "Archive", and simply move the deal there. If someone realizes they still need the information, it will always be there. But it's not polluting your "clean" pipeline's reporting.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @AMcKeon,

Deleting a deal doesn't delete the information on the associated objects, such as the contact record. So if you really just accidentally created a deal and there isn't any information stored on the deal record, you could safely delete the deal. The contact record will remain. (If you notice later that you shouldn't have delete the deal, you can even recover it.)

If you want to keep the deal but not "pollute" the pipeline, another option would be to create another deal pipeline, called "Archive", and simply move the deal there. If someone realizes they still need the information, it will always be there. But it's not polluting your "clean" pipeline's reporting.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.