CRM

PaulClappers
Contributor

How do I get insights in deleted tasks

SOLVE

Hi,

Is there a way to find out if someone deleted tasks instead of just completing them? In the past, we had some issues in our previous CRM with people just deleting tasks or postponing them. 

I just created some test tasks for myself and deleted them. That doesn't show anywhere, does it?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PaulClappers,

As far as I know this is currently not possible. Only contacts, companies, deals or tickets can currently be restored, see here. Other users have requested this feature in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, I recommend you upvote and leave a comment with your use case.

The product team reviews these ideas based on popularity/demand.

(From other users I have heard that they have access to a new feature which allows for restoring record activities. Maybe we can also soon restore tasks?)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PaulClappers,

As far as I know this is currently not possible. Only contacts, companies, deals or tickets can currently be restored, see here. Other users have requested this feature in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, I recommend you upvote and leave a comment with your use case.

The product team reviews these ideas based on popularity/demand.

(From other users I have heard that they have access to a new feature which allows for restoring record activities. Maybe we can also soon restore tasks?)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

PaulClappers
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler ,

Thanks for your reply! I was afraid of that, I upvoted the idea. I hope this get picked up soon.