CRM

BLauritsen
Participant

How do I get an Email notification when a customer browse our website

SOLVE

Hi. 

Is there an option like leadfeeder, that allows us to get an Email notification, when a customer or prospect from our CRM visit our website (we use HubSpot CMS).

Thanks!

Bo

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BLauritsen,

There is a native solution for this. You can customize your user notifications in HubSpot. This HubSpot knowledgebase article has the step-by-step instructions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/how-to-set-up-user-notifications-in-hubspot

In those settings, you can find "Website visits", email only. With this toggled, you'll receive notifications when contactscompanies, and prospects visit your website.

If you're using the HubSpot CMS, you should be all set from a tracking standpoint. On an external page or CMS, you'd have to install the tracking code as explained here.

If you want to limit notifications to certain pages, unfortunately you'd need a Professional and Enterprise with workflows. In a contact-based workflow, you would define the page view criteria (e.g. which page views exactly should trigger an internal notification). This enrollment would then be followed by an internal email notification:

karstenkoehler_0-1619084691362.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BLauritsen ,

If your website is hosted outside the HubSpot, you have to add tracking code on your website. Read article here.
Main settings > Tracking and Analysis > Tracking code, under Tracking code tab, copy the code and put that on your website.
Created a video for you.

For Notifications settings:
Main settings (click gear button in main navigation bar) > Notifications > Under Email tab scroll down to website visit and do teh settings.
created a video for you.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BLauritsen ,

If your website is hosted outside the HubSpot, you have to add tracking code on your website. Read article here.
Main settings > Tracking and Analysis > Tracking code, under Tracking code tab, copy the code and put that on your website.
Created a video for you.

For Notifications settings:
Main settings (click gear button in main navigation bar) > Notifications > Under Email tab scroll down to website visit and do teh settings.
created a video for you.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

BLauritsen
Participant

SOLVE

Great, just what I was looking for, thanks!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BLauritsen,

There is a native solution for this. You can customize your user notifications in HubSpot. This HubSpot knowledgebase article has the step-by-step instructions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/how-to-set-up-user-notifications-in-hubspot

In those settings, you can find "Website visits", email only. With this toggled, you'll receive notifications when contactscompanies, and prospects visit your website.

If you're using the HubSpot CMS, you should be all set from a tracking standpoint. On an external page or CMS, you'd have to install the tracking code as explained here.

If you want to limit notifications to certain pages, unfortunately you'd need a Professional and Enterprise with workflows. In a contact-based workflow, you would define the page view criteria (e.g. which page views exactly should trigger an internal notification). This enrollment would then be followed by an internal email notification:

karstenkoehler_0-1619084691362.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

BLauritsen
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten. 

One more question if thats ok with you? I activated it so it shoudl be in my activity feed, but it is not. I would like all visits from contacts or companies that are in my HubspotCRM to be in the activity feed, but it seems I can only chose leads or prospects. Do you know anything about that?

Thanks a bunch.

Bo

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BLauritsen,

Have you checked both boxes (see screenshot)?

karstenkoehler_0-1619169547092.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

BLauritsen
Participant

SOLVE

No, I am on basic, so e-mail is not an option. But activity feed is checked together with contacts I can view and companies I can view, but visits do not show eventhough I have company visits logged under the company in the CRM system. Activity feed only show e-mail openings

0 Upvotes
BLauritsen
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Karsten, wxactluy what I was looking for.

Have a nice day

Best

Bo