CRM

RandolphB

How do I find contacts that visited our website?

SOLVE

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

HI @RandolphB,

You can filter your contacts by form submission to see the contacts who filled out a certain form (as long as the form is connected to HubSpot).

For more information on what pieces of tracking information are included in each subscription level, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
JHostetter

SOLVE

Your quetion didnt get answered and I have the same question. did you find out how you can find contacts that visited your website?

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @RandolphB You would need to install tracking code on your website.  You can find this in HubSpot settings. 

0 Upvotes
RandolphB

SOLVE

Thanks. We already install tracking codes. I need to find those contacts that visited in HubSpot now, somehow. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @RandolphB,

In order for website visitors to become contacts in your portal they would need to fill out a form or click a link in a marketing email that leads to your website. That is how the cookie of a contact in your portal can become associated with the contact's browser so that you can view their specific website activity. The information that is available in association with the contacts will depend on your subscription. 

Thanks,

Jenny

RandolphB

SOLVE

Great. We have contacts that have filled out a webform. How do I search for them or run a report on these contacts within Hubspot?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

HI @RandolphB,

You can filter your contacts by form submission to see the contacts who filled out a certain form (as long as the form is connected to HubSpot).

For more information on what pieces of tracking information are included in each subscription level, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes