CRM

ColoradoGirl

How do I change a date in a contact history?

SOLVE

I just started to use Hubspot and have added a group of contacts that are currently in process. Hubspot has automatically assigned the "became a lead" date to be the date that I created the contact. I need to change that date in order to accurately track how long someone is in the funnel. How can I do that? 

Thanks for the help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

@ColoradoGirl

The date is going to be a time stamp set for when the lead lifecycle stage was set in the portal, so there won't be a way to change it manually. If you want change the date to today, you can change their lifecycle stage and then change it back. The only way to update it, though, is to actually change their lifecycle stage. 

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

@ColoradoGirl

The date is going to be a time stamp set for when the lead lifecycle stage was set in the portal, so there won't be a way to change it manually. If you want change the date to today, you can change their lifecycle stage and then change it back. The only way to update it, though, is to actually change their lifecycle stage. 

Hope that helps!

ClayK

SOLVE

I have the same issue.

Just started adding existing contacts but can't find any workaround that allows me to enter contact history for precedent events in the normal workflow stages.  Do I have to delete the contacts and figure some way to electronically import them with event history dates.  Help please.