CRM

mcpaha
Contributor

How check last logged meeting

Hi!

Is there a way to check when contacts have had last meeting. And yes - there is a property which tells that if meeting has been done with meeting tool but most of the meetings have been done with google calendar and these meeting showed in HS.

However sometimes we have a online meeting which we are logging manually by Log a meeting.

So what I'd like to see and get a list from contacts: When there was last meeting happened with contact (without obligatory need of use meet tool). 

Now I am getting information of last contacted but I'd like to see only logged meetings.

3 Replies 3
kevinheraly
Contributor

Have you tried sorting by "Meeting time?" I believe this will show the meetings regardless of medium. Hope this helps! 

0 Upvotes
mcpaha
Contributor

Hmm... that doesn't work how I like to....

I am trying to explain... There is a companyt property "Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool" which tells me exatly what I'd like to count / watch. However meeting tool in HS is lacking many things - so normally sales reps are arranged meeting with customer by using calendar (G Suite calendar which is integrated to Hubspot).

As a Sales Director I am mostly interested meetings with customer - so these tells me best activity. Emails & calls are more or less just preparing meetings...

Now my problem is that only those meetings which are made with meet tool are stored to that property!

Even if all meeting (inpendent how made) if email address is a match then that activity is logged as a meeting. But I haven't found a way to search only meetings...

0 Upvotes
KHesthaug

I have tried the same for a long time, and there is no way to do it 😕

0 Upvotes