CRM

RishabJain4
メンバー

How can we integrate Indiamart and Hubspot?

Hello everyone,

I am trying to integrate Indiamart and Hubspot and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this or can provide any guidance.

Our goal is to streamline our sales processes and have all our leads and contacts in one place. We currently use Indiamart to generate leads and Hubspot to manage our sales activities. Integrating the two platforms would help us save time and effort by automatically syncing leads and contacts between the two systems.

I would appreciate any tips, best practices, or guidance from anyone who has experience integrating Indiamart and Hubspot. Specifically, we are looking for a way to automatically transfer leads from Indiamart to Hubspot and keep them updated in real-time.

Thank you in advance for your help!

0 いいね!
1件の返信
MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

How can we integrate Indiamart and Hubspot?

Hi @RishabJain4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I found this Community article where other Community members shared a couple of tips: Integration of Indiamart with Hubspot.

I also found this article where @himanshurauthan gives advice on how to connect the two systems with the help of the API.

I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 いいね!