CRM

CBruere
メンバー

How can i link an appointment to a sequence when it's noticed by return email?

解決

Hello everyone,

I need some help 🙂

I regularly use the sequences to suggest making an appointment with my online agenda. It works perfectly.

Recently, i used the sequences to suggest a visit during a trade show. I didn't want to use the diary link ans suggested that they invited me themselves to visit them.

I received many positives answers by return email, and now wish to bring them up in the suequence so the are linked to it.

Does somebody have a idea?

Thank you very much for your help, and have a very good day 🙂

Cécile

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @CBruere,

Am I understanding you correctly that you want to enroll contacts who responded automatically into a sequence? Automatic enrollment (by workflow) is a fairly new feature in HubSpot but requires Sales or Service Hub Enterprise. It's not possible in a Professional subscription, unfortunately.

If you want to link ( = enroll) these contacts into a sequence, you'd have to do so via the usual options: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/sequences/enroll-contacts-in-a-sequence

Let me know if I understood your question right!

(Contacts can really be linked to a sequence, only enrolled. Could you specify what you mean if you were referring to something else?)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @CBruere,

Am I understanding you correctly that you want to enroll contacts who responded automatically into a sequence? Automatic enrollment (by workflow) is a fairly new feature in HubSpot but requires Sales or Service Hub Enterprise. It's not possible in a Professional subscription, unfortunately.

If you want to link ( = enroll) these contacts into a sequence, you'd have to do so via the usual options: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/sequences/enroll-contacts-in-a-sequence

Let me know if I understood your question right!

(Contacts can really be linked to a sequence, only enrolled. Could you specify what you mean if you were referring to something else?)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!