CRM

Drishtii
Contributor

How can I sync companies from Hubspot to Salesforce?

SOLVE

How can I select a bunch of companies (let's say around 10,000) and sync those onto Salesforce from Hubspot?

Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
sferreira
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Drishtii 

This is what I found :

When does HubSpot create new accounts in Salesforce?

The Salesforce integration will create an account in Salesforce if the HubSpot company is associated with syncing contacts, or if a user has manually forced the HubSpot company to sync.

When a company is created in HubSpot, the integration will not automatically create a Salesforce account if:

• The company is not associated with any HubSpot contacts.
  • All of the company’s associated HubSpot contacts are syncing with Salesforce leads.
  • None of the company’s associated HubSpot contacts qualify for your Salesforce inclusion list.

You can manually create a new account in Salesforce by navigating to the company record in HubSpot, and clicking Sync on the Salesforce Sync card.

Let me know if this helps? 

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
elanashama
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Anyone know how I can sync companies from HubSpot to SFDC in bulk? I don't see an answer to that question in this thread.

The companies I want to sync are eligible for the SFDC sync, but I have a few thousand of them, so it will be difficult to sync them manually.

0 Upvotes
sferreira
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Drishtii

There are two ways to do this: 

1. You can follow these tutorials, but this will import all accounts from Salesforce to HubSpot
    1. Import Salesforce records
    2. Sync Salesforce accounts to HubSpot
  2. Or, you can use Selective Sync (Salesforce settings) to select which specific contacts/accounts you want to sync into HubSpot

Let me know if this helps, 

Best, 

Sebastian 

0 Upvotes
Drishtii
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey @sferreira - I am aware of the support articles and information you've shared with me here. What I am trying to achieve is the opposite - Selectively sync companies from Hubspot to Salesforce. 

I am unsure if this is possible at the moment. 

0 Upvotes
sferreira
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Thanks for the clarification @Drishtii ! 

For the moment inclusion list would only target which contacts do you want to sync from HubSpot to SFDC but, this doesn't apply to companies. 

As soon as Company Sync is enabled, all of them will sync. 

Wondering from SFDC support side if there's any custom rule to avoid having Companies being created from HubSpot to SFDC? 

Drishtii
Contributor

SOLVE

@sferreira - No, I don't see any restrictions or criteria from the SFDC side. What I am seeing is that the sync page on HS says sync SFDC accounts to Hubspot and not the other way around. 

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 4.02.48 PM.png

Question: If I mark my companies as target accounts, will they sync then?

0 Upvotes
sferreira
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Drishtii 

This is what I found :

When does HubSpot create new accounts in Salesforce?

The Salesforce integration will create an account in Salesforce if the HubSpot company is associated with syncing contacts, or if a user has manually forced the HubSpot company to sync.

When a company is created in HubSpot, the integration will not automatically create a Salesforce account if:

• The company is not associated with any HubSpot contacts.
  • All of the company’s associated HubSpot contacts are syncing with Salesforce leads.
  • None of the company’s associated HubSpot contacts qualify for your Salesforce inclusion list.

You can manually create a new account in Salesforce by navigating to the company record in HubSpot, and clicking Sync on the Salesforce Sync card.

Let me know if this helps? 

Drishtii
Contributor

SOLVE

@sferreira - This definitely helps answer the doubts I had!

Thank you so much for sharing this with me. 

0 Upvotes
sferreira
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Happy to help @Drishtii  😀

Don't hesitate to "mark as a solution" if the last thread helped you!