CRM

VZivkovic
Participant

How can I see all of the meetings (and filter by a criteria)?

Résolue

VZivkovic_0-1656921039846.png

As shown in the photo, I want to filter activities/meetings by the "Discovery Call" type, but as most of the people in the team log these activities as a meeting rather than a call, I'm unable to find the table that shows all the past meetings that meet this criteria.

Or rather, I can't seem to find the Meetings tab in the CRM.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @VZivkovic,

There currently isn't an overview like the calls index page. This does not exist.

The only way to get an overview of meetings and filter for certain meeting types would be via an activity report. It looks like you're on a Professional subscription which is required for this.

Navigate to Menu > Reports > Report > Create report > Single object > Activities. Under Filters, filter for the time frame you're interested in and Activity type = Meeting and Call and meeting type = Discovery call. Then click into the Visualization tab, pick a table visualization and and select "unsummarized data table". You can now add any columns you're interested in. Before saving, you can sort by a column (e.g. Activity date).

This is the closest you'd get to something like the calls index page.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @VZivkovic,

There currently isn't an overview like the calls index page. This does not exist.

The only way to get an overview of meetings and filter for certain meeting types would be via an activity report. It looks like you're on a Professional subscription which is required for this.

Navigate to Menu > Reports > Report > Create report > Single object > Activities. Under Filters, filter for the time frame you're interested in and Activity type = Meeting and Call and meeting type = Discovery call. Then click into the Visualization tab, pick a table visualization and and select "unsummarized data table". You can now add any columns you're interested in. Before saving, you can sort by a column (e.g. Activity date).

This is the closest you'd get to something like the calls index page.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Votes
VZivkovic
Participant

Résolue

That's exactly what I was looking for!

0 Votes