How can I email a list of contacts with the HubSpot CRM?

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

I have a list of existing contacts from another CRM we use and I have taken a selection of those contacts that I want to email from within HubSpot.

I signed up for HubSpot Marketing only to find out that I can't import contacts there. So I signed up for the CRM where I can import contacts but can't email them, unless it is one at a time!!

Have I missed something? It seems that HubSpot CRM and HubSpot Marketing cannot be linked in order for me to achieve what I need - i.e. send one email to all my contacts.

Should I be able to do this or is this only available in the paid features.

Thanks in advance

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
HubSpot Employee

Hi @ias1969 and thank you for chiming in @ndwilliams3,

It is not possible to mass email or perform a mail merge from the HubSpot CRM, so the only option is to email your contacts 1-on-1. This is because the HubSpot CRM is meant to facilitate personalized, 1-on-1 communication between Sales people and prospects. 

HubSpot Marketing Free includes our collected forms and lead flows tools, but not bulk email. However, HubSpot Marketing Basic and above contain email marketing features that allow you to email entire lists of contacts at once. If you are interested in trying out HubSpot Marketing Basic or above then you can request a demo here: https://offers.hubspot.com/demo-video

Rami 

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Regular Advisor

Which version of the marketing platform are you using...free, basic, pro or enterprise?

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi,

We're using the free version.

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Hi @ias1969 and thank you for chiming in @ndwilliams3,

It is not possible to mass email or perform a mail merge from the HubSpot CRM, so the only option is to email your contacts 1-on-1. This is because the HubSpot CRM is meant to facilitate personalized, 1-on-1 communication between Sales people and prospects. 

HubSpot Marketing Free includes our collected forms and lead flows tools, but not bulk email. However, HubSpot Marketing Basic and above contain email marketing features that allow you to email entire lists of contacts at once. If you are interested in trying out HubSpot Marketing Basic or above then you can request a demo here: https://offers.hubspot.com/demo-video

Rami 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thanks for that. 

Seems I can't achieve what I want to do then.

Appreciate the quick response.

Many thanks.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @ias1969, I wanted to let you know that email marketing is now available with HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter. If you have questions for the Product Team specifically about email and or marketing best practices post your questions here

@ndwilliams3 if you have any questions about the new starter offering I'd recommend posting too!

0 Upvotes