CRM

Ishaani
Participante

How can I change the Lead Status upfront of any contact without getting into Contact properties.

resolver

Screenshot 2020-01-22 at 17.36.04.png

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
gelflex-cc
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

How can I change the Lead Status upfront of any contact without getting into Contact properties.

resolver

@Ishaani of course.

Steps:

go to contacts

then filter for lead status and the status you want to change - possibly is unknown.

then apply filter

select all those you want to change 

edit

select the property lead status

pick the new status and

UPDATE

This "bulk edit" can be used for many things. 

Here is the HubSpot knowledge-based article - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/how-can-i-bulk-edit-contacts-companies-deals-or-tasks

My screenshots below.

1st.pngfinal.png

Exibir solução no post original

5 Respostas 5
gelflex-cc

resolver

@Ishaani I use the free version so don't have access to workflows as @DanielSanchez mentioned.

I bulk edit whenever possible.  I would go to contacts and uses filters for lead status unknown and then change them all.

AS an aside, here is a great article on lead status - https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/manage-sales-process-hubspot-lead-status

Ishaani
Participante

resolver

@DanielSanchez Thank you for your swift response, using the free version currently.

@gelflex-cc  Thanks for the article.  It has helped me understand more about the subject. However, as you've suggeste I've tried using Filters but unable to change the Lead Status of multiple contacts in bulk. It would be great if you could share a screenshot of bulk editing.

Thanks!

gelflex-cc
Solução

resolver

@Ishaani of course.

Steps:

go to contacts

then filter for lead status and the status you want to change - possibly is unknown.

then apply filter

select all those you want to change 

edit

select the property lead status

pick the new status and

UPDATE

This "bulk edit" can be used for many things. 

Here is the HubSpot knowledge-based article - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/how-can-i-bulk-edit-contacts-companies-deals-or-tasks

My screenshots below.

1st.pngfinal.png

DanielSanchez
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Platinum
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Platinum

resolver

Hi @Ishaani 

U can use workflows to change the property value easily for all contacts based in rules to WorkFlow.

Example: “if fillet the form”, “if is member of a list”, and many others options.

mql-img-1.PNG

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

Ishaani
Participante

resolver

Thank You!

0 Avaliação positiva