CRM

RealtyButler
参加者

How can I change deal stages with the Workflows tool?

解決

I've seen in the workflow that I can create a Deal and assign it to a pipeline and a stage. Is there a way for me to add a step where the Deal Stage changes depending on where we are at in the workflow? 

For example - first email gets sent (client gets added to Deal Stage called First Email) - if they open and click, they will get moved automatically to the next deal stage trough the workflow. Is that possible? 

2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Nicositter
解決策
参加者

解決
You now have deal-based workflows, so you van change the value of the stage automatically given a certain trigger!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

csautereld
解決策
参加者

解決

You are right!, This function is under the Action "SET Property Value"--> Business-->"Deal Stage".

I din't find it before because I didn't think of "Deal Stage" as a Property so I wasn't looking for It.

Thanks

元の投稿で解決策を見る

31件の返信
karen_barth
投稿者

解決

We would like the Close Date to be automatically updated when a Deal gets Funded (moves to the "funded" deal stage). However, we can't setup a workflow that will update a deal property. We do not want to update the company property "close date" because we can have mulitple deals going through one company.

This is an issue when the close date does not match the actual date a deal funds, therefore creating issues for monthly reporting.

Kateb
参加者

解決

Is there any update on this? It is an extremly important function that we are after. Thanks RealtyButler for bringing it up. 

ernopyykko
トップ投稿者

解決

We subscribed to the beta and they just came up with a function that allows you to control moving from a deal stage to another based on properties. 

'Today in beta is the ability to customize the information your team collects when deals move from stage to stage. As an added bonus, you can require certain properties to be completed in order for a deal to move to a specific stage.'

0 いいね!
RebeccaTroelstr
参加者

解決

Where did you find this "Beta test hub" idea? I'd love to have acces to it. 

ernopyykko
トップ投稿者

解決

I got it through the below link. If you scroll to the bottom of the page, there's a link to 'Hubspot Developer account':

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/integrations/how-do-i-get-my-hubspot-api-key

0 いいね!
MayPascaud
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

You can apply to join the beta group from this link: https://ux.hubspot.com/beta スマイリー ハッピー

MayPascaud
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @RealtyButler, thanks for reaching out.

At this time, it is not possible to edit Deals via Workflows; they can only be created. 

This is because Workflows are inherently contacts-based. They enroll contacts, and perform actions on said contacts and their associated objects.

A deal can be created through a Workflow because it will be created in association with the contact who went through the Workflow. Deals cannot subsequently be edited, however; this is because one contact can have multiple deals associated to it, and vice versa. Therefore, there would be no way for the workflow to know which deal you want to apply your action to. 

There is a faily popular idea on our ideas forum requesting this feature, however: http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/7870932-use-deal-properties-.... I would definitely encourage you to upvote/comment on it with your use case, in order to encourage the Product team to explore potential alternatives in order to accomplish this goal.

Let me know if you have any questions on the above!

May

Anonymous
適用対象外

解決

Hmm. But you can use forms to automatically update contact records and one of those fields is the deal stage. So can't you have a hidden field DEAL stage prepopulated with the corresponding stage, which will then overwrite the previous stage since it will have updated the client's contact details / deal stage?

So, for instance have a form at each stage ideally or as many as possible -- one that the client or salesperson fills out. If a stage is "signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA)" then the form redirects to the NDA or vice versa (hellosign, docusign, etc.)

Same with meetings. There should be a way built in to update contacts who make a meeting. A meeting should basically be a type of form. With a form you can automatically update contact details.

I'm about 20 hours into my research and was already able to automatically update contacts via a form. For me it will be a crucial part of how I utilize Hubspot. Be it the client, salesperson, or manager, simply submit client email to form and instantly update the deal stage.

Am I wrong here? Is that all you need to do is update the deal stage in the contact record and it will reflect in the pipeline? And if not, please make it so! 🙂 I've been essentially using my contacts as the pipeline so far. Like I said, brand new here.

0 いいね!
Anonymous
適用対象外

解決

Hmm. But you can use forms to automatically update contact records and one of those fields is the deal stage. So can't you have a hidden field DEAL stage prepopulated with the corresponding next stage (or previous stage if they're regressing), which will then overwrite the previous stage since it will have updated the client's contact details / deal stage?

So, for instance have a form at each stage ideally or as many as possible -- one that the client or salesperson fills out. If a stage is "signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA)" then the form redirects to the NDA or vice versa (hellosign, docusign, etc.)

Same with meetings. There should be a way built in to update contacts who make a meeting. A meeting should basically be a type of form. With a form you can automatically update contact details.

I'm about 20 hours into my research and was already able to automatically update contacts via a form. For me it will be a crucial part of how I utilize Hubspot. Be it the client, salesperson, or manager, simply submit client email to form and instantly update the deal stage.

Am I wrong here? Is that all you need to do is update the deal stage in the contact record and it will reflect in the pipeline? And if not, please make it so! 🙂 I've been essentially using my contacts as the pipeline so far. Like I said, brand new here.

PJB
参加者

解決

I have recently been using Active Campaign which provides full interaction between customer records deals in their automation product. Seems to work fine and have no issues with multiple deals/contacts. 

ernopyykko
トップ投稿者

解決

@MayPascaud

Is it possible to have this feature available in the Test Hub as well?

'Today in beta is the ability to customize the information your team collects when deals move from stage to stage. As an added bonus, you can require certain properties to be completed in order for a deal to move to a specific stage.'

I created a new test hub to try out how we can use the CRM side better for our sales team. 

Found out earlier that there's no real sandbox yet, which is fine but I'd like to test how to use the new beta feature before doing any changes in the prod environment.