CRM

Angelamr
Participant

How can I assign all contacts from the same company to the same owne

SOLVE

Hi all,

Probably this question is super basic but, I am struggling a bit when assigning contacts to our sales representatives.

Sometimes two contacts from the same company get assigned to different Salespeople.

How can I make sure that contacts from the same company are always assigned to the same Sales representative?

Thanks

Regards,

Angela

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Depending on how your company currently assigns leads to Contact.Owner's in HubSpot you might want to also consider ...

-1- Turning on ownership sync between contacts and companies
- see Sync ownership between contacts and companies

-2- Assigning Company.Owner's instead.
- see Assign ownership of records

Note: Changing the sync ownership and assigning Company.owner's will NOT auto-update contacts with already assigned owners. You'll want to clean those up as well. It can be a bit tricky, so remember to export your contacts (as a backup) before beginning.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Depending on how your company currently assigns leads to Contact.Owner's in HubSpot you might want to also consider ...

-1- Turning on ownership sync between contacts and companies
- see Sync ownership between contacts and companies

-2- Assigning Company.Owner's instead.
- see Assign ownership of records

Note: Changing the sync ownership and assigning Company.owner's will NOT auto-update contacts with already assigned owners. You'll want to clean those up as well. It can be a bit tricky, so remember to export your contacts (as a backup) before beginning.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com