CRM

JDavis9
参加者

How can I add business or contact name as a column to view in Tasks?

解決

I'd like to customise my column views in Tasks. I can see the edit view option, but the fields that I'd like to add into my view are not available, such as Business Name or Website? How can I add these field into my view? 

0 いいね!
3件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @JDavis9,

This is not possible at this stage. There is already a request in the HubSpot Ideas section to implement this and it's currently being reviewed by the product team. You could add your use case and upvote it.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

StefaniUAT
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

@karstenkoehleris correct on this and upvoting really helps determine the next product features to be implemented, depending on the feasibility/technical side. However, if it helps at all.. Our advisors like to alphabetize tasks based on a property that is not available under the column sections. Therefore, I create automated tasks in workflows that begin with the property they want (IE: Transfer company name to be the first in the title). If advisors like setting their own follow-up tasks, you can always create a checkmark box (Y/N) and when someone chooses yes for a property (example: Company Name + Follow Up Task Creation), it creates a follow-up task that copies the company name into the title.

My only caveat with this is when automating tasks of any kind, I always suggest adding the workflow URL into the task body notes. Sometimes it’s really hard or time-consuming to hunt down which workflow automated the task. Therefore, all my automated tasks include WF: *URL* at the bottom.

Please let me know if this does not work for you or you have follow-up questions and I am happy to be of any further assistance. 🙂 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

元の投稿で解決策を見る

JDobson
解決策
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Currently HubSpot only allows you to add certain columns in the Tasks menu, though you can see company information when you click into each task. Here's a link to an update idea that was submitted in the ideas section of the HubSpot Community called "Add Columns to Task Tool." Feel free to give it an upvote and leave a reply to push it to HubSpot's attention.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-Columns-to-Task-Tool/idi-p/14987

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

John Dobson
Senior HubSpot Consultant at Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
JDobson
解決策
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Currently HubSpot only allows you to add certain columns in the Tasks menu, though you can see company information when you click into each task. Here's a link to an update idea that was submitted in the ideas section of the HubSpot Community called "Add Columns to Task Tool." Feel free to give it an upvote and leave a reply to push it to HubSpot's attention.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-Columns-to-Task-Tool/idi-p/14987

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

John Dobson
Senior HubSpot Consultant at Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

JDavis9
参加者

解決

Thanks for the update on this. 

0 いいね!
StefaniUAT
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

@karstenkoehleris correct on this and upvoting really helps determine the next product features to be implemented, depending on the feasibility/technical side. However, if it helps at all.. Our advisors like to alphabetize tasks based on a property that is not available under the column sections. Therefore, I create automated tasks in workflows that begin with the property they want (IE: Transfer company name to be the first in the title). If advisors like setting their own follow-up tasks, you can always create a checkmark box (Y/N) and when someone chooses yes for a property (example: Company Name + Follow Up Task Creation), it creates a follow-up task that copies the company name into the title.

My only caveat with this is when automating tasks of any kind, I always suggest adding the workflow URL into the task body notes. Sometimes it’s really hard or time-consuming to hunt down which workflow automated the task. Therefore, all my automated tasks include WF: *URL* at the bottom.

Please let me know if this does not work for you or you have follow-up questions and I am happy to be of any further assistance. 🙂 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @JDavis9,

This is not possible at this stage. There is already a request in the HubSpot Ideas section to implement this and it's currently being reviewed by the product team. You could add your use case and upvote it.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.