CRM

nweiteakmp

How and why do contact photos auto-populate?

SOLVE

We noticed late last week that a random person's headshot has been added to 100's of our contacts. We have no idea how that happened, how to stop it and how to fix it? 

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @nweiteakmp this is a popular question and the answer is on our Knowledge Base:

Where does the contact image on a contact record come from?
How do I change the photo of my contact in their contact record?

L
et me know if you have any questions further to the details and instructions provided above. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
KAldrich

SOLVE

I get this guys picture no matter what the email address (gmail etc...)  Does he happen to be the one showing up in your contacts too, because I'm beginning to think some back end IT put in a fun little easter egg.Random repeating picture on Hubspot.jpg

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @KAldrich 

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is strange, the picture should come from the associated company as explained here. Could it be that someone manually added this picture to several contacts? If not, can you send me via DM 2 or 3 contacts who have this picture? 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @nweiteakmp this is a popular question and the answer is on our Knowledge Base:

Where does the contact image on a contact record come from?
How do I change the photo of my contact in their contact record?

L
et me know if you have any questions further to the details and instructions provided above. 

0 Upvotes
Sassika
Contributor

SOLVE

We have had this issue as well where one clients photo has been applied to every other contact at the same business.

Is there a way to bulk remove this image from everyones record?

fabiofarah
Participant

SOLVE

I found that there is a feature called Hubspot Insights that populates the company's information from some database and all my contacts that have the same domain got that image, which is the wrong one.

0 Upvotes