CRM

RLomas
Miembro

Hiding certain activities from contact and company profiles on a account wide basis

Is there a way that we can hide certain activities on a contact profile on an account wide level? By this I mean hiding workflow enrollment and list memberships from view of our sales people being able to narrow down what they need to know. 

I know there is a filter option however, as super admin of the account it would be more efficient to be able to switch this off account wide! 

2 Respuestas 2
Carloberg
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum

Hiding certain activities from contact and company profiles on a account wide basis

I really think would be great! We are looking into using HubSpot for recruitment and would like to hide certain form submissions from the activities on contacts.

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Hi @RLomas,

This is currently not possible, this level of customization does not exist. I think this would be a great addition, you could request it from the product team by submitting your post to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community.

Requests are evaluated based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.