CRM

MickeyFineGrain
Participante

Hide deals that have been won/lost

resolver

It would be great if there was a way to hide deals from pipelines which have been won or lost without having to delete them.  We are a commercial real estate company and one of our pipelines is a leasing pipeline.  The two final stages are "CLOSED WON - LEASE SIGNED" and "CLOSED LOST".  I still want to keep this deals assosciated with the contact/company for future reference but I notice these 2 stages becoming populated with every deal we have ever done and it is becoming quite busy.  I don't want to delete the deal.

1 Soluciones aceptada
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

>>"It would be great if there was a way to hide deals from pipelines which have been won or lost without having to delete them. We are a commercial real estate company and one of our pipelines is a leasing pipeline. The two final stages are "CLOSED WON - LEASE SIGNED" and "CLOSED LOST". I still want to keep this deals assosciated with the contact/company for future reference but I notice these 2 stages becoming populated with every deal we have ever done and it is becoming quite busy. I don't want to delete the deal."

Deleting data becomes permanent after 90-days and is rarely recommended.
- see Restore deleted contacts, companies, deals, or tickets 

Use view filters instead, then set that to your default view. This way you keep the data without having to see it once deals are closed! 🙂

- see Create and customize saved filters
- see image

HubSpot View FiltersHubSpot View Filters

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
RandallF
Participante

resolver

Just as a follow-up to this post, it would be helpful to be able to have an or statement for "My Deals". Ideally, I would like the sales team to pull up their deals and see what's open, and what was closed won/lost last month or this month... I think I could build a custom field with formulas, but that seems a little bit extreme for a different view of the deals.

0 Me gusta
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

>>"It would be great if there was a way to hide deals from pipelines which have been won or lost without having to delete them. We are a commercial real estate company and one of our pipelines is a leasing pipeline. The two final stages are "CLOSED WON - LEASE SIGNED" and "CLOSED LOST". I still want to keep this deals assosciated with the contact/company for future reference but I notice these 2 stages becoming populated with every deal we have ever done and it is becoming quite busy. I don't want to delete the deal."

Deleting data becomes permanent after 90-days and is rarely recommended.
- see Restore deleted contacts, companies, deals, or tickets 

Use view filters instead, then set that to your default view. This way you keep the data without having to see it once deals are closed! 🙂

- see Create and customize saved filters
- see image

HubSpot View FiltersHubSpot View Filters

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Me gusta