CRM

creativekitsune

Hide Products and Tickets modules in Deals

SOLVE

Is there a way to hide the products and tickets modules within the Deals view? I do not need these modules for my business so it would be helpful if I could disable them from the view to avoid confusion.

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Q: [How to] Hide Products and Tickets modules in Deals?

Short A: (see image)

hubspot-deals-deal-view-hide-products-hide-tickets-gif.gif

Longer A:

That's as good as it gets. No way to remove them totally.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
jasondainter

SOLVE

So annoying that this cant be removed.

fannykuhn
Participant

SOLVE

I agree with this, it woudl be great to be able to remove these sections (from all types of recoreds: companies, contacts, deals) that are not used in order to have aclear an clutter-free view of your work. We woudl need to remove for exampe "Tickets" on Company records as we dont use this part of the system. 

agambina
Contributor

SOLVE

I'm confused as to why this question was marked as "Solved."

Collapsing the box does not remove the card from the UI. If these are not used by the business, then why would the user not be able to remove these cards from the layout?

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

pay-it-forward.jpg

The question is marketed 'solved' because a definitive and accurate answer was given. This helps other searchers by giving a clear indication that they've found at least one acceptable answer to their query. Maybe not always the one they'd like, but a definitive and accurate answer nonetheless.

As a community-driven forum, identifying questions as 'solved' is a very important practice considering most of the members here do not work for HubSpot and freely donate their time and expertise to help new members wrangle the platform. 

Finally, identifying questions as 'solved' helps members (old and new) identify authors who believe and practice the pay-it-forward philosophy, and who've established themselves as reliable sources of information about HubSpot and inbound marketing.

There's a completely separate section of the HubSpot community where you may share your suggestions about the platform if you like. It's called 'Ideas'. Feel free to post your suggestions there.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Q: [How to] Hide Products and Tickets modules in Deals?

Short A: (see image)

hubspot-deals-deal-view-hide-products-hide-tickets-gif.gif

Longer A:

That's as good as it gets. No way to remove them totally.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes