CRM

juansanguinett
メンバー

Help me understand scope of Custom properties

解決

Hello! Certainly 10 custom properties is not enough for our process and thus we need to upgrade to the sales starter hub just for that. This includes 2 users, but we are more. Its a bit much to pay just for that, but well... we will. However, I would like to understand who will have access to that. We can make 1000 customer properties, but the pack includes 2 users. What will happen with the other "free" user? how they will be affected when interacting with custom properties? Only the paid users will be able to create them but every user will be able to use/edit/add contacts with them?

I could not find the answer anywhere.

Thanks!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Bryantworks
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hey @juansanguinett since the account will have Sales Starter, I believe that even the free user can add and edit properties of those additional thousand.  You can always restrict these if need be.

Hope that helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
4件の返信
Bryantworks
解決策

解決

Hey @juansanguinett since the account will have Sales Starter, I believe that even the free user can add and edit properties of those additional thousand.  You can always restrict these if need be.

Hope that helps!

0 いいね!
juansanguinett
メンバー

解決

Awesome, thank you very much. But, have you tried it? I guess that there might be thousand who have the starter pack and some extra free users. It has been though ti finds exactly that answer. But I can't imagine how it would work if not.

Thanks!

Bryantworks

解決

@juansanguinett, yes I can confirm this works.  The account has a paid plan so tools like this are unlocked.

0 いいね!
juansanguinett
メンバー

解決

Thank you very much Chris! I really appreciate your confirmation!

0 いいね!