CRM

angelaurban

Help for import process

SOLVE

Hi!,

my name is Angela Urban and I am a free user of Hubspot.

I have tried several times to import some CSV files for companies and contacts but with no success.

At the end of the import process it seems that the contacts or the companies are correctly imported without errors ,but when I go in the companies or contact section they don't appear.

Anybody can help me to solve this problem? I've tried to import again the data but the system says that they already in the Crm.

Also if I try to import new companies or contacts it happens again: no errors in the process but no presence of the new data in the sections. 

thank you for your help and support with this matter.

Regards,

Angela 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Help for import process

SOLVE

Hi @angelaurban

The setting doesn't (seem to) affect your ability to import contacts and companies, but none of them will appear until they are assigned to you - at the point of import, they are most likely unassigned. 

To see the contacts and compaines you import you either need permissions to see all, or to assign them to you when importing. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
YuliaSimashko
Contributor

Help for import process

SOLVE

Hi!

If this question is still relevant or you want to know other ways to perform CSV files data import to HubSpot CRM you can check out Data2CRM service. It offers you to do instead of manual migration, an automated one. You just need to upload your CSV files, connect to your HubSpot CRM and let the service do all the work! Futhermore, a Free Demo import as well as data and user mapping are available. 

Phil_Vallender

Help for import process

SOLVE

Hi @angelaurban

Do you have permission to view contacts and companies that are not assigned to you? 

This article explains permissions in more detail: HubSpot user permissions guide

You can change them from the Account Menu (your face) > Settings > Users

Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes
omitworks
Participant

Help for import process

SOLVE

if you are getting problem for office activation support number ( ` 1-(888)-883(8991-) Just call us and get solution now.

office activation support number ( ` 1-(888)-883(8991-)

0 Upvotes
angelaurban

Help for import process

SOLVE

@Phil_Vallender

Hi Phil,

thank you for your help.

No I have permission to see only contacts and companies that I own.

Does this affect the possibility to import new contacts/companies?

However in Settings the import section is flagged ..so I should be able to import without problems.

thanks!
Angela

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Help for import process

SOLVE

Hi @angelaurban

The setting doesn't (seem to) affect your ability to import contacts and companies, but none of them will appear until they are assigned to you - at the point of import, they are most likely unassigned. 

To see the contacts and compaines you import you either need permissions to see all, or to assign them to you when importing. 

Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes
MFS

Help for import process

SOLVE

Phil,

I have tried to post my problem severl times but with no succsess

I have an issue with hupspot for a long time (after using it for 2 years) 

I have sent out a post in hubspot comunitty and it wasn't even read (its at a point that im comsidering to start using other crm systems, and to stop recommending it)

0 Upvotes