CRM

LLeeVA
Mitglied

Help - Cannot see prospect visits in Activity Feed , or any activity from Contacts

lösung

I was recently added as a super admin user to an existing Hubspot account, where the main owner of the account can see under his activity feed information such as prospect visits and what pages of the website they visited.

When I was given access, I go into the activity feed and it is blank. When I select Activity type = prospect visits, I get the error message "make sure prospects is set up for your website" (But it is already!!).

Earlier today, I went into the activity feed and it was blank for all activities and when i select lead visits, the error message was I was not subscribed to notification. I then changed the notification settings and I can now see 1 activity under Lead Visits.

I can view the list of prospects by searching prospects and clicking on it. But that list only shows how many pages visited but not the actual page visited.

I've asked for help in the chatbox but the agent don't know how to fix it.

Does anyone have any idea where I might have gone wrong with the setting? I saw in an earlier post about someone saying that everyone in their team can see all prospect visits and asked if it can be filtered down. Well, I'm having the opposite problem.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
LLeeVA
Lösung
Mitglied

Help - Cannot see prospect visits in Activity Feed , or any activity from Contacts

lösung

Hello. I don't know how to mark it as resolved. I went into the Profiles and Preference Page and changed all the notification settings for Contacts and Companies, and Website Visits so I receive all of them.  After a day or two, I can now receive notifications on prospect visits. I can't see the historic ones, but I can now receive the new ones. I use Google Chrome as well. I think the problem I had was a 'settings' and that Hubspot will not let me see historic activities that is not of my account.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten
LLeeVA
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

Hello. I don't know how to mark it as resolved. I went into the Profiles and Preference Page and changed all the notification settings for Contacts and Companies, and Website Visits so I receive all of them.  After a day or two, I can now receive notifications on prospect visits. I can't see the historic ones, but I can now receive the new ones. I use Google Chrome as well. I think the problem I had was a 'settings' and that Hubspot will not let me see historic activities that is not of my account.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @LLeeVA

thank you so much for sharing this information, it will help other users if they encounter a similar problem. I'll go ahead an mark your answer as a solution. 

Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

DHammillPage
Mitglied

lösung

Im the only user on my account and get no lead or prospect visits and the tracking code is installed fine .  I use Google chrome ; not all solid as a browser .   Any luck ?  

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @DHammillPage,

Have you tried updating your notification preferences as @LLeeVA suggested?  

Thanks, 

Mia, Community Team 

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @LLeeVA,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

As a starting point: if you're not seeing any tracking data, verify that the tracking code has been installed and is firing correctly on your website. You can find instructions in this Knowledge base article. 

I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

0 Upvotes
DHammillPage
Mitglied

lösung

Im the only user on my account and get no lead or prospect visits and the tracking code is installed fine .  I use Google chrome ; not all solid as a browser .   Any luck ?  

0 Upvotes
LLeeVA
Mitglied

lösung
Hi Mia,

Thank you. Yes, the tracking code has been installed on the website correctly as the owner is currently receiving the notifications and is able to view the prospect visits in the activity feed. But for some reason I can’t even though I’m a super admin user. I can now see Lead Visits but when I switch to Prospect Views – it gives out the message “No potential leads have visited your website yet. Make sure Prospects is set up for your website and that you have turned on notifications.”. When I click on load older activities, it returns a blank page saying all activities loaded. Except, I know , in previous months, we had prospect visits to the website as the owner received those notifications.

Best wishes
Lilian
MiaSrebrnjak
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @LLeeVA,

so sorry I didn't get back to you, the notification slipped through the cracks and I've just seen this now. Are you still experiencing this behaviour?

Because your collegue sees the data in the Prospects tool normally, I'm suspecting that this could be a browser issue. The information in the Prospects tool should be accessible to all users in the account. 

Could you check if you encounter the same problem in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox? If you're already using one of the 2 browsers, have you already tried clearing cache or disabling browser extensions? 

If this won't help, please send me the following information in a direct message via my Community profile:

• your email address and account ID,
  • browser version,  
  • direct link to the prospects tool in your account,
  • and a screenshot or a video of the behaviour.

Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team