CRM

Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar

Having open tasks show in contact list

lösung

Hey there,

I'm trying to have contacts lists that I uploaded show if a contact has an open task or not. I want to be able to scroll through and see the ones that have no tasks set so I can add a task to them so they don't fall through the cracks.

Anybody know of a way to do this? Or a viable alternative?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
StefaniUAT
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hello,

I have asked our HubSpot representative to put in an internal ticket with the HubSpot team to make this easier to track. However, I created a workaround that works based on our needs.

Example:

We are a University and I wanted to pull a list of students who submitted their Free App for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and do not have an open task for the Financial Aid team. If someone submitted their FAFSA, they will want to know if it got approved and for how much.

Workaround:

I created a list called "FAFSA Open Tasks" and chose the criteria: Contact Properties > HubSpot Team is any of Financial Aid AND Activity Properties > Task Status is none of Completed. This way, it shows all contacts with Financial Aid team members that have open tasks. I created a second list and add the criteria FAFSA on File (custom property) is any of yes AND list membership is none of "FAFSA Open Tasks". 

This did not solve the problem, yet helped us navigate until this feature is created natively within HubSpot by showing us who submitted their FAFSA and has not been followed up with yet.

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
StefaniUAT
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hello,

I have asked our HubSpot representative to put in an internal ticket with the HubSpot team to make this easier to track. However, I created a workaround that works based on our needs.

Example:

We are a University and I wanted to pull a list of students who submitted their Free App for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and do not have an open task for the Financial Aid team. If someone submitted their FAFSA, they will want to know if it got approved and for how much.

Workaround:

I created a list called "FAFSA Open Tasks" and chose the criteria: Contact Properties > HubSpot Team is any of Financial Aid AND Activity Properties > Task Status is none of Completed. This way, it shows all contacts with Financial Aid team members that have open tasks. I created a second list and add the criteria FAFSA on File (custom property) is any of yes AND list membership is none of "FAFSA Open Tasks". 

This did not solve the problem, yet helped us navigate until this feature is created natively within HubSpot by showing us who submitted their FAFSA and has not been followed up with yet.

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect