Having an awful experience with Hubspot

BTAStrategist

I've been scouring the internet, hubspot, forums. 

I cannot get a simple answer to accomplish the following. 

I want to send emails over hubspot to prospective clients, track them opening it, and organize them in the sales process - that's all I'm looking an answer for. 

How can I do this, please? If someone can just answer the questions simply without sendming to a link with a bunch of extra information, I would really appreciate it.  I keep getting sent in different directions, having to watch irrelavent CRM trainings.

Just let me add some contacts, track them opening their emails, and organize their responses. 

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
bradmin
Key Advisor

You probably won't get the answer you're looking for. I could write more about why, but it sounds like that wouldn't land. 

It'll take some extra research and understanding. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
BTAStrategist

Some should I create a piece of content related solely to that exact question. 

It's one of many first steps in having someone jump on to hubspot. 

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Key Advisor

You don't necessarily need to create content. You don't have to do a lot of things. But if you start diving in without a real plan about how to proceed - or, knowing what other things you can do - then you're just shooting yourself in the foot by not doing a bit of background first. 

I'd recommend reading the Sales Tools and CRM Free user guides from the help site. They're digestable, made up of a bunch of smaller articles. You can disregard the stuff that doesn't apply. But the answers you're looking for are there. You just have to find them. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @BTAStrategist as @bradmin this is the best place to start:
Getting Started with the HubSpot CRM Free

I understand that there is a lot to digest, from the above here are what I think are the most helpful articles/steps based on the goals you described above:

1. How to import contacts, companies, and deals into HubSpot
  2. How to reach out to contacts in the CRM
  3. A quick tour of the HubSpot sales tools
  4. Why a connected inbox is required to send email from the CRM
  5. How to connect your inbox to the HubSpot CRM

0 Upvotes