CRM

JSchiraldi
Participant

Have the ability to clone tasks, import tasks or bulk copy tasks

SOLVE

I have 6 tasks I want to create for every client and the only thing that needs to change is the client name and due date.  There is no way to clone, bulk copy or export and import tasks today.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JSchiraldi,

This is the type of automation that's possible in Professional and Enterprise portals – in a workflow, you could enroll new contacts with the Lifecycle stage Customer and then automatically create these six tasks.

In free and Starter portals, this is not possible at this stage. If you want to submit a request to the developers, you could do so in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity. I'll happily upvote it!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JSchiraldi,

This is the type of automation that's possible in Professional and Enterprise portals – in a workflow, you could enroll new contacts with the Lifecycle stage Customer and then automatically create these six tasks.

In free and Starter portals, this is not possible at this stage. If you want to submit a request to the developers, you could do so in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity. I'll happily upvote it!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.