CRM

Qizzle
Participant

Have circular contact/company association icons display on Deal Cards in Company View

SOLVE

When you are looking at a company record, you can view any deals on the right-hand pane. It would be good if you could also see the contact associated with the deal (the same as you can when you look at the cards on the Deals screen).

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Have circular contact/company association icons display on Deal Cards in Company View

SOLVE

Hi @Qizzle,

Did I understand you correctly that you do not only want to see the associated deals on a company record but the associated contacts of the associated deals, all from right within the company record?

In that case, that's unfortunately not possible but you could request it from the HubSpot product team in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The team reviews these submissions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Qizzle,

Did I understand you correctly that you do not only want to see the associated deals on a company record but the associated contacts of the associated deals, all from right within the company record?

In that case, that's unfortunately not possible but you could request it from the HubSpot product team in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The team reviews these submissions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Qizzle , thank you for your post.

When you open a company record, there's associated contacts area in the right hand pane as well, but you mean you'd want to see which person from this company is associated with individual deal?