CRM

ArchieH

Has the option to Unbounce a contact moved?

SOLVE

On contacts that have soft bounced I no longer see the option to Unbounce them. I've unbounced many contacts so I'm familiar with the process, just curious if the option has moved. There's a screenshot of the location in the following Knowledge base article and here's a screenshot of a contact that has recently bounced. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/how-can-i-send-an-email-to-a-contact-that-has-previously-bounced 

ContactScreenshot.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello @ArchieH ,

See there is a bit difference between soft and hard bounce, one's more permanent, and one's less permanent. So basically Hard bounce, that couldn't be delivered for permanent reasons like fale email address. But, Soft Bounce, that couldn't be delivered because of temporary reasons. So no need to mark it unbounce because if the temporary reason were solved with time then your email will delievered and if you notice that the same ones are popping up over and over again, it's best to remove them.

If this will help you then please mark it as a solution.

Thanks 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello @ArchieH ,

See there is a bit difference between soft and hard bounce, one's more permanent, and one's less permanent. So basically Hard bounce, that couldn't be delivered for permanent reasons like fale email address. But, Soft Bounce, that couldn't be delivered because of temporary reasons. So no need to mark it unbounce because if the temporary reason were solved with time then your email will delievered and if you notice that the same ones are popping up over and over again, it's best to remove them.

If this will help you then please mark it as a solution.

Thanks