CRM

CorePipe
Participant

Has anyone made a "business hours" custom property?

Good afternoon,

Some of our customers keep odd hours and have reduced staff on certain days, and this has only been amplified during Covid-19. A useful tool, especially for our newer sales reps would be the ability to add business hours to company information, but there doesn't seem like a great way to do so.

Has anybody done something like this?

4 Replies 4
freenudge
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

What was the final outcome of this? How did you implement business hours as a custom property?

0 Upvotes
CorePipe
Participant

We did not end up doing it. We're still on the free version for the time being, so this wasn't a high enough priority for us to use a custom field on.

As far as I am aware, setting a custom field and then inputting the hours as text ("8:00AM-5:00PM EST") is the best way to do it.

I was hoping to have something like a field for the beginning of business hours, a field for the end of business hours, and a field for time zone all under one "Business Hours" property. My hope was to be able to sort by it towards the beginning and end of a day to see which customers were open to contact. 

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @CorePipe,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this.
Hi @BethanyH @dianalcont @JonPayne, would you be able to share your thoughts?

Thanks,
Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

CorePipe
Participant

Thank you!

0 Upvotes